Room & Suite Policy
As Washington DC continues to slowly re-open, we want to ensure that all of our guests are able to enjoy a safe and comfortable stay with us. In the spirit of this elevated experience for all, and to ensure we are able to deliver on our service promise, we would like to reinforce a few of our building policies and city regulations.
- In alignment with the American Hotel and Lodging Association recommendation and CDC guidelines, Hilton requires all individuals in indoor public spaces to wear face coverings. If you do not have a face covering, a member of our team can provide one complimentary. Additionally, face coverings or masks are mandated in Washington DC. This includes all public spaces within the hotel.
- Please note that we are a non-smoking hotel. A deep cleaning fee will be charged if there is evidence of smoking in your suite. Please ask a team member for information on designated smoking areas.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines, there is a limited number of Adults (including registered guests) allowed in our rooms and suites at any given time. Please inquire with the Front Office Team as to the maximum occupancy for your room or suite.
- All overnight guests (any guest visiting between the hours of 9pm and 6am) must be registered as an occupant of the suite. The city building code dictates our rooms and suites have maximum capacities for Adults, and max capacities must be followed. Please inquire with our Front Office Team for the maximum capacity for your booking.
- A noise ordinance is in place after 9pm and will be enforced by our Security team. Should there be excessive noise considered disruptive to our guests at any time, our team will respond accordingly.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our Front of House Team Members by dialing 202 844 5900.